Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gratitude

In the crazy economy and riffs at my job. I am happy to be gratefully employed this Christmas season. Actually, I even got a promotion last month. Due to the economy their was no raise with promotion, but there is greater job security. The downside is now I am on the first tier of those who choose who will be riffed. So far we haven't been required to make any in my department. I hope it remains that way.

With the promotion I also will be traveling less next year!!!! Yeah!!! I actually may get to spend more that half of the nights next year sleeping at home. Though, I will miss the perks of the airline miles and the free hotel nights.

So if anyone has ideas on how to integrate back into home life, let me know. I get to begin integrating at the start of the year. I have two weeks of travel left this year -- luckily they are in the direction of Missoula, MT and family. With the promotion I even get to work from my parent's (therefore sort of mine also) home.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

SWILUA said...

congratulations on your promotion!

The Hiller Family said...

Awesome! Mandy, you have a blog and I didn't know it!!! Thanks for the comment on ours! I will frequently be checking your blog from now on!!!

Alycia said...

Hello!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can know Everything about Mandella!! Hey thanks for coming to Brenna's shower - sorry we didn't get to visit very much!