Friday, March 21, 2008

Going back

So, I thought I'd try to post in a timely manner to what is happening in my life. I'm heading back to Nashville for another two weeks. The best part is that I get to rent the car this time. The next best part is that I am the only one staying the weekend. This means I will get to visit the Nashville temple and go to all three hours of church and wonderful things like that. Yeah!!

On another note. I went to Idaho this week to visit my grandparents. I love visiting "the ranch" but it is hard to see them getting older and older and not able to do as much. It was fun to take them souvenirs from Nashville. The have been country music listeners and watchers for as long as they have been alive. So it was very exciting to them that I had visited the Grand Ole Opry and the Ryman and Ernest Tubb's record shop. It was fun to take them postcards and chocolates and small things that just showed I was thinking of them.

1 comment:

SWILUA said...

Hey, did you get my email about dinner?